Photorealistic 3D model of common cutlery large carving knife.
The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
**Other cutlery pieces of this series:** https://creativemarket.com/search/3d/common/cutlery/vkstudio/recent
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Support edges are provided to retain model's shape after subdivision.
* Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
* Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
* Model has real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
* Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
* Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images.
* The model is completely ready for visualization.
* Each mesh is put in a separate file.
* The exchange formats were delivered with 3 levels of mesh subdivision: 0, 1 and 2
* Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
**The following formats are included in the pack:**
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* mb (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* png (Preview images)
* pdf (User Guide)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
**Polygon count:** 584 vertices, 582 quads, no tris or ngons.
**Model dimensions:** W=3,2cm, L=32cm, H=0,77cm
**Materials:** YES, procedural
**UVW mapping:** YES, non-overlapping
Standard & Extended
FBX, OBJ, MAX, 3DS, MB, JPG, MA, PDF, EXR