**IMPORTANT:** These brushes are for the **iOS app Procreate 4** and for use with the **iPad Pro and Apple Pencil (or compatible STYLUS).**
These brushes **DO NOT WORK IN PHOTOSHOP** or other application.
I love to draw in Procreate App and for a long time I wanted to make a set of watercolor brushes that can mimic uniqueness of watercolour, it's properties. These brushes are made from real watercolour textures after much trial and testing. I tried to made watercolour brush pack for different purposes - for color washes, painting small details, adding «wet edges», water wash, texture effects and so on. To get most from these brushes, my advice it to use layers, different blend modes and try use these brushes also as a Blend and Eraser tool. And experiment!
**Try before you buy** - download some of my brushes **from different sets** here and test if they work with your tablet/stylus:
**What You will get:**
Zip. file that contains:
- 50 custom-made Brushes - washes, textures, edges, effects, stains and more! *Take a look on the painted samples and strokes in the preview*
- Hi-Res Watercolor Paper Sheet Texture
- **NEW - Beginner's Guide with tips and tricks** - handy guide for beginners, tips I use painting with these brushes, step-by-step examples.
3 brushes added - all 50 brushes now in one Brushset file.
**NOTE - HOW TO UPLOAD BRUSHSET** Do not try to upload the whole folder. Use special app if you want to unzip folder on iPad - there are several free apps in Appstore.
Please, follow these steps (I checked - it works):
1. Download any free app to unpack the zip.file (I use Unzip app) on your ipad (if you not already unzipped it)
2. Navigate from your iPad through "Files" folder to the Zip. file (for ex.:I store mine in iCloud so I go to Files - iCloud - Picbykate_Watercolors.zip).
3. Select Zip. file and choose option Share (open) - "Open in Unzipp" app (or what app your prefer to use).
4. Unzip app will be opened and you will see the zip. file here. Tap on it - it will be unpacked.
5. Open the unpacked folder - find Picbykate_Watercolors.brushset - tap the "i" button and choose Open in - Open in Procreate.
All of the brushes will appear in Procreate as one Brushset in Brush sets menu panel.
Have fun! I hope you will like these brushes as much as I do!
*Need help? Do not hesitate to contact me: [email protected]
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/picbykate*