Meet my new Procreate brushes, which I designed to be spontaneous as a real pen, brushes and ink. I fell in love with all of them while making hand lettering quotes for preview images.
**THIS SET INCLUDES:**
- North Star Brush
- Everglades Brush
- Moon Mist Brush
- Sun Breath Brush
- Soulmate Brush
- Mountain Air Brush
- Wind Of Change brush
- Salty Water Brush
- Waterfall Brush
- Black River Brush
**To install brushes with Dropbox or iCloud follow the instructions:**
1. Download and unzip brush set.
2. Transfer the Brush Files to your iPad via Dropbox or iCloud.
3. Press + button in Procreate App and “Import” and choose your brush files
**If you have a Mac with AirDrop:**
1. Select the unzipped brushes you want to import from your Mac.
2. Choose "Share" "AirDrop" from the right click menu and share them with your iPad
3. The brushes will automagically appear in Procreate App on your iPad.
4. After importing a brush set, just rename the “Imported” folder (e.g. “KJZW Lettering”).
That’s it! Your brushes are installed and ready to use.
The brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad and Apple Pencil (or another compatible, pressure sensitive Stylus). These brushes do not work with Illustrator, Photoshop or other digital softwares.
**YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:**
- Ink Brushes for ProCreate Lettering https://crmrkt.com/GrxG8g
- 170 Shapes & Grains for Procreate Brush Makers https://crmrkt.com/lKMelN