**Fine Art Illustration Vol.1**
// The Story Behind
Four months ago I became mother for the third time. Being mother is inexpressible experience and sensations. It made to think about my biological nature.What is like to be a woman. I asked my mother who is going through one of the most difficult menopause periods of female life.I remembered my grandmother. That's how this series of illustrations originated.
The spiral of female life process
**Elusive Charm of Youth**
- blush of the first kiss
- butterflies in the stomach
- loathsome taste of the first betray
- young and beautiful
- everything seems possible
**The feminine essence**
- fear for the child
- enjoying the sense of stability
- studying own sexuality
- accepting and loving postpartum body
- climateric period
- imprint of life on body & face
- loosing people
**She is waiting for her time**
- she needs to be taken care
- chronic diseases
- she is ready to be the past
Where to use this graphic?
It can be a part of logo, book cover, wall art, card.
25 High Resolution Woman Figure Illustrations in:
- PNG (on transparent background)
Please, read this before you purchase.
***Please, note that you are not allowed to sell illustrations as a digital wall art on Etsy (or other marketplaces) without modifying (how to, please read https://creativemarket.com/licenses) the artwork***
Standard & Extended
EPS, AI, PNG, JPG