**Create a professional content for a webinar, workshop or masterclass with Mulberry ebook template!**
Mulberry ebook is a 26-page template available in US-letter size. It's a perfect solution for course creators, webinar hosts, small businesses, coaches, bloggers, virtual assistants and everyone who wants to get known for high-quality content.
Use Mulberry ebook as a freebie to grow an email list, magazine and/or lookbook to showcase your content or as a handy tool for your business.
The template is created in **CANVA** - a free editing app that allows you to edit on both desktop and smartphone. This app uses drag-and-drop technology, which makes it a great tool to edit fonts, images, objects in a quick and easy manner.
Get other matching templates from the collection including:
- Instagram Marketing Pack --- https://creativemarket.com/ralony/4762799-Instagram-Marketing-Pack-CANVA
- Mulberry Workbook --- https://creativemarket.com/ralony/4360040-Mulberry-Workbook-CANVA
- Mulberry Webinar Slide Deck --- https://creativemarket.com/ralony/4244112-Mulberry-Webinar-Slide-Deck
- Mulberry 3-page Media Kit --- https://creativemarket.com/ralony/4639880-3-Page-Media-Kit-For-Bloggers
- Mulberry Portfolio --- https://creativemarket.com/ralony/4196431-Mulberry-Portfolio-Canva
- Mulberry Instagram Puzzle --- https://creativemarket.com/ralony/4245617-Mulberry-Instagram-Puzzle-CANVA
- 3 cover options
- 1 table of content page
- 2 about pages
- 3 quote pages
- 2 title pages
- 9 content pages
- 2 moodboards
- 2 resource pages
- 2 final pages/call-to-action pages
- Compatible with Canva
- Available in US-Letter (8.5" x 11") size
- Free Canva guide (tutorial)
- Contains an abstract art
- Fully customizable (add your images, change fonts, textures, graphics and more)
- Photographs and Mockups *Not Included*
*What you'll get*
Once you purchase, you'll get an email containing a zip-file.
You need to unzip it and open a PDF file (named *Start here*) where all the links + instructions placed.
*How to use the template*
1. Log in to Canva account or create a new (if you don't have one)
2. Unzip the file you got after the purchase
3. Open a **Start here** PDF file, where all the links + instructions placed
4. Find a page that says **Access to the …** and click the link below, you'll be redirected to the Canva template page
Click *Edit*, then click *File Make a copy*
**DON'T EDIT THE FILE WE GIVE A LINK TO. YOU CAN EDIT THE COPIED VERSION ONLY! OTHERWISE, IT'LL AFFECT ALL THE OTHER USERS AND YOUR WORK WILL BE DELETED**
5. Copied version of the file will appear in your account (its name always starts with *Copy...*)
6. Now you can close the original file and edit the copied version on your account
*The original file can be copied as many times as you want, there are NO LIMITS*