**Special introductory price for a limited time! 25% off**
Get ready to make your Procreate art look rich, dynamic, and just plain awesome in a snap! My Texturrific Shaders are 30 pressure sensitive, texture-rich brushes that build up in density as you apply more pressure with the Apple Pencil. They are great for adding texture and dimension to flat illustrations. All brushes are 100% seamless and packed with tons of randomness for endless possibilities. Textures are high resolution, meaning their maximum brush size can quickly fill a large area of canvas. They feel so natural and satisfying to use, you will love the process just as much as your amazing final pieces of art. Excellent for illustration, lettering and more!
**Also available as a part of the Texturrific Bundle — 3 sets, 48 brushes, one great price: https://crmrkt.com/jwo9W8 **
1. Salt - Sparse speckle brush with a roundish grain and a crystalized flair.
2. Pepper - Sparse speckle brush that’s a little rough around the edges.
3. Thick Speckle - Dense speckle brush that build up quickly.
4. Burlap - Bumpy and grungy with a uniform, fabric texture.
5. Roller - high contrast dappled look, sampled from a block printing brayer.
6. Photo Grain - Soft but dense grain, great for adding subtle texture.
7. Fine Grain - Small detail grain with a grungy undertone.
8. Light Scratch - Grungy texture with light scuff marks.
9. Nonpareils - Sprinkles in the form of a texture brush! Densely packed dots in varying shades.
10. Seedy - Quickly add a random pattern of tiny seeds to your food artwork.
11. Fibrous Paper - A fine-tooth paper texture. Makes a great base texture, and smooth shading tool.
12. Rough Paper - Rough-textured paper like that of watercolor paper.
13. Parchment - Splotchy dense texture sampled from pavement paper.
14. Mottled - Blotchy, grungy texture, great for adding natural color variances.
15. Frosted Glass - An icy-looking crystal texture.
16. Grungy Linen - One of my favorites! Grungy fabric texture with subtle stripes.
17. Fluff - Wooly, furry, fleecy, cloudy, dreamy texture.
18. Jupiter - Directional grain shader filled with celestial storminess.
19. Ice Rink - Scratched to the max! Scruffy lines in every which way.
20. Galvanized - Angular texture with lots of spangle.
21. Crossweave - Light and airy large woven texture
22. Rough Crossweave - Mega dense and mega gritty version of the Crossweave brush.
23. Cardboard - Fine grain with a corrugated look.
24. Creased Cardboard - A directional grain brush of cardboard folds.
25. Tulle - Layers of netting fabric with a slight grunge.
26. Knit - Directional grain: endless stitches without all the carpal tunnel.
27. Curly Furry - Curled up random fibers.
28. Grassy - Noisy green grass texture.
29. Weathered Wood - Another favorite! Direction grungy-strip grain with loads of potential.
30. Wood Plank - Seamlessly repeating lined up wooden boards.
Installation Instructions PDF
Procreate .brushset files including 30 procreate brushes
**INSTALLATION** // Be sure to update Procreate to version 4.1 or later (required)
1. **Open the .zip** // Content is delivered in a .zip file. You will need a computer to open the .zip file.
2. **Transfer to iPad** // (From a Mac) Use Airdrop to transfer the .brushset to your iPad. (From Windows) Use a file sharing service (like Dropbox) to transfer the .brushset file. Open the Files app on your iPad, navigate to where you’ve saved the file, then tap on it.
3. **Check Procreate** // The brushes with automatically be imported to Procreate in their own, labeled brush set called “Texturrific Shaders".
*DO NOT use the import function in the brushes panel -- it is only for individual brushes, it does not support .brushset files. If attempted, the file will appear greyed out.*
**Buy now to start creating some awesomeness!**
*These brushes are only compatible with the Procreate app on the Apple iPad. They do not work in Photoshop or any other program or app. Brushes are optimized for use with Apple Pencil. They will work with another stylus, but will not have full capabilities and features. You must update your iOS to the latest version and then update Procreate to version 4.1 to install this file.*
I’d love to see what you create! Share you work using #bardotbrush
Tutorials, tips, and more at www.bardotbrush.com